We act for many SME’s and families in their sale or acquisition of business throughout NI
Our corporate lawyers can also help you set up companies limited by shares and can also advise on amendments to, and the implications of, Memoranda of Association, Articles of Association, Shareholders Agreements, and the responsibilities of Directors.
We can guide you through a business purchase or sale and will work closely with you and your accountant to make your business sale or purchase as straightforward as possible.
Contact us today if you need business assistance or advice.
We can advise on:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of private limited companies
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Management Buyouts
- Advising and setting up distributorships
- Due Diligence
- Agency Agreements
- Franchise Agreements and structures
- Advising upon the suitability of charities and companies limited by guarantee
- Private Companies structures
- Employment Matters
- Buying and selling businesses
- Securing property interests
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate governance, Directors’ Duties and Shareholder relations
- Start- ups